View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:00 PM

Hellol All,

Finally got all the tests done and the Myleo CT (cervical) too. So x-rays, left Shoulder MRI and myleo ct done. The myleo is not fun and the dye being injected in the lumbar area had a weird sensation, but it is over and hopefully I will find out if everything is ok or if there is a problem. If nothing is found, then Im praying it is just time my body needs to completely get over this operation. I have been praying to GOD for my pain to fade and I can honestly say that I am feeling better and have had some really good days lately, so faith works ( at least for me). I will keep updates as soon as I get the results and what my oversees surgeon says when he sees the scans. Again I want to thank all of you very much for the support and help, you all are always there when I am feeling my worst and that my friends is a gift in itsself....I hope my pain continues to fade even if it is a t a slow pace some improvement is better than none or regression. I pray for all of you and hope we all find some relief and comfort in the future....never lose faith or hope as you and me never know what GOD has around the corner for us.

Sincerly, Jarrod