View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 07:40 AM

Well thanks for the input guys. I fear L4/L5 is getting worse. That's what the x-rays show anyway. Looks like the nerve is being pinched pretty good now and my level of pain has going up. I really don't want another surgery. The first one I had put the fear of God into me. I also don't want to lose future medical just in case I do need another surgery or need medicine, etc. I wonder if getting the cyst removed would help? I wonder if L5/S1 fused all the way, if it would help? It is partially fused, well maybe like a 1/4 way fused. I'm pretty sure that L4/L5 is giving me some problems now but not sure how bad. I'm waiting for workers comp to authorize a nerve conduction study, still! I'll let you guys know and thanks again for all your input. I hope you are all doing ok.
Had a 360 lumbar fusion in May 2008 with cages, screws, hardware. It didn't fuse and one of the screws are loose. Also have a tear at L4 but they say it isn't touching the nerve. Have a bulging disc at T6 which causes middle back pain. I'm not even gonna mess with T6.