View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 02:10 PM

Default oh yeah..

That's right now I remember you're in CA too so you're under same WC legislation I am. My insurance carrier no longer auth's anything but meds for me now as they keep offering me Medicare Set Aside or to settle benefits. I too don't want to go there yet as cost of surgery will rise and I may need it in the future. L4 is still problematic for me even if L5S1 isn't that much.

My L5S1 area was the most problematic till it autofused. It was really bad. L4 is has been problematic as well tho so far not as much or at least so it seems. I'm sure things could get worse..tho hoping not to go there.

Good luck w/your nerve conduction studies. I have no idea if the cyst can be creating probs tho the nerve impingement if that's what you have I imagine can and/or maybe just the effects of the fusion and other stuff combined.

Hopefully whatever diagnostics you have will help the docs figure out where the pain is coming from. I completely get how you feel re more surgery as that's what my last surgery did for me as well.

Good luck/keep us posted!