View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 06:05 PM

Thanks Dale and Maria,
I did have some morphine and this nerve pain is so intense and constant that i did break it out when i got home, well the next morning. I do need neurontin. My doc gave it to me in the hospital then forgot to prescribe it to go home. i thought he was writing it down, i was without glasses at the time, but he wrote it for nucynta. I have tried that before (not for nerve pain) and it did nothing. So i am staying with my percocet. I am using my morphine sulphate 3 times per day and the percs every 4 or 5 hours. Then robaxin.

i did just call the surgeon's office to get a script for neurontin called in to my pharmacy. I can have one of my boys walk into town and get it. After i send them to the bank. I was raided while in the hospital and even my $4 is gone. I did tell the surgeon;s office that i need to set up injections for tomorrow or wednesday also. I am masking some of the pain with drugs, but i would like to get this cleared up before 5 years (Maria) or even 5 weeks. I can't even lay down except on my back with my butt up in the air. !!!!! Probably a good physical therapy thing!
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot