View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 05:42 AM

Thanks you guys, i know we need counseling again.I did figure out he is frustrated with the kids. wEll 3 out of 4 of them and he is taking it out or blaming it all on me. Anyway things are better as far as I am concerned, not sure how he is feeling about it all.
One son that he thinks is just hanging around and i spent the day together and accomplished tons, he is going on a job interview on thursday and hoping to start community college next week so Jeff just lost total touch with his kids and me this year and needs to spend time with us all to see how great we really are.

BAck to the spine front. I went to my pulmonologist appointment today and my lung capacity has increased for the first time since the accident. Instead of my 50% lung capacity i was at 63%. It is do to the straightening of my spine including this last surgery as he did start up at T7. I had some pain there that i never mentioned to anyone, but it is gone and i can breathe better. So this is great news. I can't wait to share it with DrCostigan (my spine surgeon). He will be very pleased.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot