View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 03:13 PM

Thanks Greg . I am so sorry to hear with your horrible spine problems your marriage fell apart too. 4 kids as well. What are the ages of yours if you don;t mind sharing. All ages have their challenges that is for sure.
My husband just does not remember what he was doing at the ages of my kids and never even mentions our daughter who is putting herself through school and never has asked for anything. I guess it is my accomplishment as he is blaming me for the problems. He did make a comment the day after he said he was sorry for the things he said and that he would not leave me that it is either or oldest leaves or he leaves. Again how is that love and sticking together. I guess it just leaves me in an unsure relationiship and certainly not anything solid.
Maria i can certainly say he is not there for me when i need him or surely has not been there. On my aug 8th surgery, he never showed up or called after surgery. I was calling the house repeatedly in tears.
Then he was not there for me on going home day either which was a total disaster in itself with dead battery and him having his phone off. I just can't drop some of these things so easily and in fact hang onto the bad things forever , i think. It is still too new.

well i'm going to just be proud and looking forward to brightening my surgeon;s day as he still probably feels guilty about all the lung capacity i lost when he decided not to do my surgery and sent me to DrRegan. so wish i had someone to drink to my 13% improvement to lung capacity thanks to spine surgery!!!!
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot