View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 03:28 PM

Greg Rant all you want, you can see by my posts that i do for sure. I have past posts ranting about DrRegan and my pulmonary problems. He basically left me in PACU after surgery where i ended up almost dying adn then was sent to ICU when stabalized enough. His phone message on my phone (not my husbands, who he never talked to) saying about Mrs. Sewell, everything is fine. I stopped breathing and was on a respirator and everything was fine. You can see i can still rant at any time about him.

Did you ever see your surgeon who did the damage after the surgery? Some of this is just my curiosity.
I also wanted to let you know that the taking of pain meds seriously reduces your testosterone levels so you should get yours checked and get an endocrinologist to get you on testosterone if needed. Even as a female i am replacing it daily as i too have been on pain meds for 3 years +. I also have endocrinology problems so i have an excellent research doctor who checked my levels years ago. Just trying to get you to feel as good as you can and it might help a little with the muscle weakness . I realilze the nerve damage is doing most of it, but the testosterone would not hurt if you are deficient.

I considered a law suit against DrRegan and still have not dropped the idea entirely, but i have been told the same thing that i would not get another doctor to treat me as they would fear a law suit. Doesn't that just suck!!!!
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot