View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:21 PM

Default re surgeon

Greg,
I hate to hear how badly you're suffering and while I definately understand your position re not having energy to deal w/a lawsuit and also the consideration that perhaps no one would work with you again plus what you really want is just to know what is wrong so you could perhaps have it fixed I still want to include this link as the statute of limitations is 2 years from when you had the offending surgery to file.
Surgical Accidents & Mistakes | Medical Malpractice Lawyers

This really could be for anyone considering a suit so just consider it that not being pushed in any direction.

I agree re BIG Red flag w/not charging for surgery. It could be the surgeon is the only person that knows what went wrong altho sometimes other persons in the OR that are assisting can know as well but there is less chance one will speak/admit something unless either pressured in court of law or leaving that employer and perhaps that field.

So sorry that you are suffering as much as you are and of course I will now cease bringing up anything more along the lines of lawsuit and just ditto to what Dale said re vent away as we surely do understand here.