View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 01:00 PM

Default lyrica worked for me

I was on lyrica and avinza before my fusion. I also tried nuerontin which pretty much enable me useless as I am an IT person. The nuerontin just killed my cognitive abilities. The lyrica did the same just no where near the same level.

I can sympathize with you drdobits, I am a year and a half out of my fusion and all was healing well still albeit slow it was steady. Now for the last couple days I have been having deep tightness in the buttock on the inside where leg meets cheek. I am also having minor sensation in my foot but it is not really centralized, one minute its the heel the next all of the outside of my foot. Why oh why!?!?!?!? This has sent me into extreme panic, I have not felt this level of nerve pain in months. I keep remembering my pt saying once the nerve pain is gone it will not come back. Sometimes I just feel you cannot win with my spine. I hope to god it is just some muscle/nerve that is really pissed and not my spine crunching on my nerves again. I don't need the meds again but if it gets worse I will be thinking about them with great reluctance.

I am for sure going back to my acupuncture as Dale led me to initially and I got the same results as her, I think that it was best tool I used post op!! Really don't know why but it worked.

Mad Love to all my Spineys!!

Last edited by grantwb1; 08-26-2011 at 01:02 PM.