View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 06:25 PM

WEll Maria, my husband came home late last night after spending the weekend with his cousin up north and said he is leaving and left. So i guess the marriage is over, The kids are a mess. My oldest was worried about money and us being able to stay in this house we are renting. My girls cried their eyes out. My youngest wasn't home last night so when i picked her up this morning i had to tell her. She was a mess and said between tears she never wants to see him again. WE got home and she took off running,. She has never run before. This is the firstr week of school and i need to get her in somewhere. It is her junior year, but she has lots to make up.

So my spine recovery. Class is from 9-3 on sundays. I was in the middle of a 3 class series for medical coding and billing so i couldn't stop, i missed the first coding class, but it did not effect too much. Sitting is horrendous , i just pop the pain pills and bring a pillow (i forgot it yesterday) i sit on my hand , sit up, stand up whatever it takes. Not easy , but life sure won't be any more either. I need to get trained in something else as education is a dying field in this state. No money for it , especially special education. I need a job with benefits too. Must get self sufficient and able to support my 4 kids in case the former husband stops sending money.

I guess for only 3 weeks out i am doing OK. The nerve pain is still there on my left side., After surgery it was on the right side and the left felt OK. Now it is the opposite, how does that happen? I see the doc for the first real post op today. I'll post then. i am still taking percocet and neurontin and muscle relaxers. I was opened up for a giant incisiion. I will find out today what exactly he did.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot