Thread: CD-Horizon
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 05:52 PM

Default I am angry

Hello,
yesterday i had a check in the Uniklinik Muenster. 2 weeks they spoke about an operation. This time they spoke abut everything but not the Op. Last week i had a MRT mad of my complete spine. After the MRT the Doc said to mei had a light disc herniation in L5-S1 and there were some more disc's that where not O.K.. In Muenster The Doc said, everytjing is O.K.. I asked him if he had read the letter from the MRT. He answered nothing. Then a female Doctor came in and asked me when i had my last Op and when the pain started. Also why didn't trust the other Klinik. I answerd to her, 2006 and the pain started one year later. Also i do not trust the other klinik because i do not want to drink Tramal. The only reaction was tht she spoke with to the other doc and said if whe call him for 3 days into hospital. then we can look. Then she spoke about the costs to the health insurance. then she said how they would explain then to them.
i asked them what they wanted to do. she told me something of Infaltration. I know what that is and i asked if they wanted to do that. They said no and want to use somekind of instruments to find the cause of my pain.
I am not amused about them.

ciao

Peter