View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 03:00 AM
Banned

Default Rolling the Dice and Getting a Fusion Maybe

You don't here a lot of good things about spinal fusion but I can't afford to do to Europe and get an ADR so I'm rolling the dice and getting a fusion. If it works I will be able to return to work and save up some $$ for the proper treatment for my condition.

I am in a rant mood because I have more contempt for US health care than I do for the KKK and Hitler. It angers me to the point of rage when I think about how in July of 1969 Neil Armstrong walked on the Moon simply to thumb our greedy arrogant nose at the Soviets but we still don't have a flexible insert to place between two vertebral bodies.

The truth is we do have them and the truth is they work pretty well but the former citizens of America not subjects can't have them. The FDA owns our bodies and we and our doctors can't do with them what we please.

The Neo Disc procedure is much easier than a fusion and much more successful.

If this fusion fails I will not be pissed at the surgeon. I will do something about it. If my suffering goes on for more than a year I'm thinking about killing myself is a very spectacular manner. Americans are suffering needlessly for the shameful greed of the medical industry and it's FDA lapdogs. In the meantime write to your whore in CONgress and Senate and complain.

Back pain is big business. Fixing it quick and easy is bad for business.

I have been in touch with a leading surgeon and have discussed doing M6 and Neo Disk on Indian land.