View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 04:06 PM

It does certainly appear that there will be trouble with the divorce, he is being suck a dumm ass. Wanting all things secret and just not seeing or having any contact with me at all. How stupid, we have 4 kids together. I hate having to pay an attorney maybe i will just take it out of our joint savings which is all supposed to go to the IRS. All though I don't know how much because he hasn't filed taxes yet. Maybe i will just get to it first .
Now to get recommendations for a cheap, good lawyer.

My left butt cheek and leg still hurt , especially sitting on them so i bet i will need shots in a few weeks. My doc said to wait 3 weeks and he does them on Wednesdays. I will need a ride there and back as they use general anesthesia. My one son only has a permit so he is out . My poor daughter is going to have to request the day out of work as if Jeff won't answer a simple question he certainly is not going to be there for me in an emergency. Or to give me any rides any more even though it was like pulling teeth.
The first set of injections really helped a lot, i hope this set will take away a lot of what is left. with my endocrinology problems i don't make any cortisol so I replace it , but not as much as the body automatically makes in times of stress . I think it is part of the cause i started hurting so much as cortisol is also a powerful anti inflammatory med . I am still deficient taking the amount i do so i need to ask my endo if i should take more. Hate to as it causes weight gain. So many problems with this body.

Maria let me know the dates you think we could meet, it doesn't have to be at the dog beach, but i am fine with it too.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot