View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 04:36 AM

Thank you Dale and Maria,
I appreciate and love all the advice you have given me. I will try to get an attorney soon. I will try to get some with free consultations. i have my realtor/friend who knows everyone on it too. I don't know that many people and would only be guessing at names on line for attorneys.
I do need to get my daughter registered for school first, OOPs there i go again putting me last. Just been a life long thing. Hard to break the habit.
Jeff brought over Becka (my youngest) a computer that she did not get to pick out tonight and wouldn't even come to the house, he parked 2 houses down. I still can't believe it.He also wouldn't tell her why he left. so they ended up coming right back home instead of him spending any time with her. She was in tears when she got home. i just feel so bad for the kids, they are really hurting too. They shouldn't have to go through this.
I am definitely resting more than i had been and icing too . I did vacuum a little today but made sure i was not bending at all even plugged it in up high. I know i shouldn't have, but i am bored or figgety or something i can't figure out. WEll gotta go.
Keep the advice coming, i really do appreciate it.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot