View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 06:50 PM

My youngest came down and heard me telling the dogs my back hurt so she told me to stop vaccuming so I handed it to her. she did some but i was almost done. I am just so antsy. at least i did not lend a hand when Tim was pathetically washing my car last night! i wanted to , i am the opposite of Jeff or Tim i love doing manual work. I have been resting more than i did last week though. i didn't have any medical appointments except for my spine surgeon this week so that keeps me home more. I've been good using my reacher grabber that i got after my hip replacement and not bending.
I just got my youngest registered in school for her junior year. She only has credits for being a freshman as she was very emotionally challenged all last year and did not pass a lot of classes during her freshman year. I know jeff's being weird all year really effected her.She is the one that really values the family relationship. Poor kid. We had to fill out forms and we only could put a question mark for her dad's whereabouts, we have no address for him and he won't tell the kids where he is living.
I know that bothered her too.,
But she has her work, i am really home schooling her so she can catch up and return to a regular school for her senior year.
Now to get the 18 year old straightened out!
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot