View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 12:11 AM

Thanks very much to you Dale and Maria. I enjoy what each of you writes. It is helping me. I will ask each of the kids if they want to speak to somebody about him leaving. They all , except Jamie, know he was not happy with them in the past year or years for some. Tim (18) is walking into town to meet him at a Sushi place in a few minutes. He insisted on Jamie meeting him at work before she started today , i will be curious as to what they tell me. I told all of them to just ask for money. it is my biggest concern. I have a home in Florida, my brother called and told me. We actually have our own house available. I can't move the kids right now and i do prefer our beautiful, although screwed up state. but a time may come when i have no choice.

Do either of you have any idea how much an attorney charges for an average divorce. My brothers both have experience and have said $3,000. Of course that would be in Florida or Rhode Island. Probably more here. I hope my free consultation gives me some idea.
well i am having a hard time typing for some reason unknown to me. So i'm done
Thanks a million to you too.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery