View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 05:17 PM

Mark you made me laugh , which is a rare thing lately. I'll do the spitting divorce outside later today and will know i am divorced somewhere in the world.

I would love to get together soon, lets wait until Maria makes herself beautiful. The week after this , i believe. On Monday and WEd i have to bring my daughter to school in the middle of the day so it will have to be any other day of the week for me.

I emailed an attorney who sounded great and caring from his reviews, he emailed me back . His first 30 minutes are free ,then $400 an hour. i may meet with him, talk very fast, and ask if he has any free work he has to do ! I could never afford him which is too bad. I emailed another one , but have not heard back yet. I will do more later today.

the house in florida belongs solely to my brother, he has been living in it. He has a larger home that had to be torn apart do to Chinese drywall. It is just about ready and his family will vacate the other 3 bedroom house., when prices dropped he bought 2 3 bedroom homes for $50,000 each., I could even afford that price and almost pay cash!! i'd be set. i love ca ,. as i said before . i imagine i will eventually be forced to move there with all my family there, but for now i would never want to move the kids. Jamie is all set to enter UC Irvine in a few weeks and has 2 years there, then medical school. Becka is just entering her junior year of high school. what a bad time to move, i would like to stay here where we are until she graduates. Tim loves it here as well and has lots of friends., I would not want to move him yet either,. Randy is going back to the Army so it wouldn't really matter to him he could just as easily join us in florida. although i would need his hard working person if we were moving,. I won't be able to lift much more than the toilet paper.!! Ever with my spine. Now fused from C4 thru L4.

Did i tell you that my doc took cervical xrays last week as well as lumbar and thoracic. The top screws in my cervical spine have pulled out. my upper body just wants to stay kyphotic. He said when it gets to a certain point he will have to go in and put some hooks in. I think my kyphosis in the cervical area has gotten worse as it feels so hard to stand up straight.
My life of surgery may never end. this was either # 12 or #13 in 4 years, i lost count. When i get around to updating my info on medications and surgeries, i will get the right count. The first year i only had on surgery so the average is 4 per year. I wonder how i can even walk around at this point.
WEll i need to go and get ready to walk the dogs.
thanks again as always
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy