View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 09:01 PM

When you see me , hopefully soon Maria, you will see i already have the hunched over shoulders. My head was totally on my chest before my January surgery, my doc said he could only correct so much ,it was a scary enough surgery as it was. The OR staff said they NEVER want to participate in that kind of surgery again. I don't think he had to do it in years , if even ever after he had been trained in it. He looked in the area to try to find someone with experience in it , but told me he had no luck. After him sending me to Regan, i probably would not have gone to anyone else but him anyway. He is a great surgeon and a great person too.
I don't count on this attorney cutting me any slack $$$ wise. But his references are awesome. I was hoping he was not a shark. He is very attentive and we are now on first name basis, just through email. i already told him i probably can't afford him and i will be talking fast! Only the first 30 minutes are free. I hope to type up some info and questions so i will not waste any of my time. Of course this will all be coming out of the joint account anyway.

I am resting, i think my problem is when my daughter goes out at night, i want to wait up until she comes home. so i am loosing some of my sleep over that. i have always done that because Jeff always just went to bed anyway so i never had any help in that dept. Not sure what i had help in. He would pick up a few groceries when we were out if i caught him at the right time. I had to go out yesterday for milk and bread and ended up forgetting some things and still spending $100. I remember when Randy was little and I couldn't get him to eat anything all day. People told me there will be a time when you can't keep enough food in the house. with 2 teenagers and 2 young adults it is true. I have been having to get stuff every other day.
My daughter works a lot or I would be sending her. Once in a while i send the 3 of them to get whatever they want. Jamie is cheap and she hates going with the boys. OK i am rambling.

Maria i was on fosomax for 3 years and it was time to take a break. Then I started reading all kinds of bad things about the drugs and never went back to any of them. I was only diagnosed as having osteopenia, but my endocrinologist said with my non traumatic fractures it would be classified as osteoporosis. I am supposed to take calcium and really need to but i have a lot of other medications and I get sick of taking it . Bad, i must start again.

I emailed Jeff , see if he answers me. I told him he needs to stop acting immature and we need to talk. I have a letter from the IRS asking for more money and he needs to sign it, i will do the money transfer and send it in, but it needs a signature.
WEll i need to dry my hair so i don't have as bad of a hair day today as i did yesterday!!
thanks you guys
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy