View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 02:13 AM

Default More surgery.....?

Honestly, Ive been busy just getting all the info about a sacral block and doing reading on how fusions can cause this sacrum problem. I have so much more to learn before I would do another surgery. I am awaiting the written report still. My conversation was brief with the doc and I will talk more with him after the injection. Ill write more as I learn. I always knew a fusion could affect the discs above and below but was unaware of this specific problem.

I still dont regret the surgery but it aint all over yet. I will tell you that the docs after 15 years are finally giving me the medication Im requesting instead of giving me garbage and that helps.

Dancing accident in 96. tried PT, acupuncture, pilates, pain mgmt. nothing worked. Epidurals, facet blocks, caudal blocks, discogram. Opiates for ten years, oral prednisone, toradol inj. & more.

Two level spinal fusion with BMS, cages, hardware. due to bone density problems from chemotherapy, they had to go in front and back. Surgery Nov. 6, 2010. So far no regrets.