View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 05:18 AM

Maria you can tell me on Monday , no problem. I'm having a problem which aside from making me very light headed, is really messing with my typing. I keep making mistakes .
This attorney was really nice, totally different experience than the other attorney. I left with a printout of what i could expect to receive. She said with the rough draft and a computer program of some kind we decided to ente info into these are the preliminary figures . I would get $2,000 for Becka, but only for a short time as the divorce takes 6 months to complete after all the paperwork has been submitted. Becka will be turning 28 about 6 months after. for me not working i get $4,000. i forgot the other numbers . But it probably take all that money to run this house hold every month. Our rent alone is $2650. I may have to move somewhere cheaper.

My meeting with Jeff was devistating. , you guessed it, he has a girl friend. That really upsets me. Now i know where he was all the time he got home so late from work, taking 5 hours to go to the Farmer's market on Saturdays. He was always gone to "Church" all day on Sunday , then off for a bike ride. This makes me so upset for me and the kids. He keeps saying he is going to be a better father this way. He is nuts or being strongly inflluenced by this other women.
Bedtime for me , if i can shut off my mind.
judy

I meant to say Becka will be turning 18!! not 28 and the program would not let me scroll up to the top of the page to corect it.

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot
2012 Revision fusion T-12 thru L5
2012 Revision fusion L4-L5

Last edited by jsewell; 09-09-2011 at 05:21 AM.