View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 11:19 PM

Default get the divorce

I would not trust a man that did what your husband did to you and I'd definately get a really good divorce attorney and make sure you get your $$$ and support tho by no kind of verbal or even written agreement with your husband only~ no way, only by way of legally binding agreement!

Hope you are eating Judy. I don't eat when stressed. I drop weight so quickly when emotionally distraught (that's the ONLY reason I like to be emotionally distraught!) but it's not worth it to make oneself sick.

Judy, you aren't losing something you didn't really have. And look at it this way~ Jeff's GF is gaining someone that would do what he did to you and your children so that doesn't sound too special to me.

I know nothing I say will really make a difference re your emotions as whenever someone devastates us in this manner we have to go thru it ourselves to get to the other side. Tho believe me when that day comes you'll be dancing in the street! You may not think so now tho that day will come...

I really like the way Dale stated everything. Not sugar coated at all tho very very good insight/advice.

Remember to eat and try to sleep and write whenever (whatever) you feel like. I must go as Lola is lying here by my feet as I type and she is passing the worst stench of gas imaginable.. ugghhhhhhh I'm going to pass out! bye now!