View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 05:33 PM

i was definitely getting an attorney after finding out what he did and is doing. but it got even worse as the night went on. My older daughter was looking for some paper in my younger daughters room and found a letter the younger one wrote to jeff on the first day he left. He was not answering her phone calls or emails at the time or texts so she wrote this. It is a good letter, i wish she would send it to his office.
any way in it she writes, "i know you have been cheating on mom, in 7th grade (4 years ago) you gave me your blackberry and i still have all the messages on it." Then i was telling my oldest son and he says, i wasn't very surprised that he said he has a girl friend because in Georgia in our first house (15 years ago) he was on jeff's computer and got instant messaged by some women. So he has been cheating on me through at least half the marriage. Maybe even more. The pig. Explains why he earns so much and we have so little. Poor Becka , who has been an emotional mess ever since we got to California has been holding this info in all this time . Explains a lot about her behavior. Also teenage hormones.

Unfortunately today will be a relatively busy day. Then school tomorrow and i even forgot it is a final in medical coding . We didn't have class last week do to the holiday and i almost forgot entirely about the class. Need to study tonight after my unfortunate running to the grocery store and getting my daughter materials for a project.

My right leg and hip were completely pain free (onlya tiny bit left) after my last injections 3 weeks ago., I started hearing from my hip yesterday and now this morning it really hurt. It doesn't go down my leg, but the darn hip again. I was supposed to have injections for the left leg and hip pain now it will be for both,. Then what happens if it comes back in three weeks after that? I wish i could at least get a break on the pain level. It makes it difficult to walk. I should be going for long walks by now and instead i barely make it around the block with Buddy. But at least no gas from him!!

well it is time to get in the shower and start my day. I have a headache too. No fun.
thanks again for all of your advice and help
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy