View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 05:54 PM

Default the kids

Judy,
sounds like the kids have known for quite a while your husband has been up to some "stuff" and kept that in and sheltered you from this disturbing/devastating news.

Well good to know your husband makes good $ since you're in a community property state.

If I were you I'd have no plans to return to work because A) you're not sure you can B) you don't know if you can hold a position if you get one C) you probably can get alimony payments until you either can return to work and support yourself or until you remarry and someone else would support you.

So my advice there is not to be in a rush to return to work or at least to not let it be known that you are planning on returning to work.

You would have no difficulty getting doctors to back you up stating you wouldn't be able to work full time Judy with everything you have had done and going on in your life physically.

In that your husband has admitted to adultry you probably have an airtight case tho since I'm no attorney just think that but do not know that for certain.

I do hope your spine and hip will feel better with more injections though I also think that you shouldn't count too much on a complete remission from pain and/or regarding a return to work full time.

Take your time,heal well and just press on with the legal counsel/divorce and let your husband support you monetarily since he cannot do it emotionally or be much of any help to the family.

Hope your exam goes well tomorrow!