View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 07:53 PM

Default re doctors statements

Judy,
I actually think a statement from all your doctors including your pyschiatrist would be helpful. Remember that life events that carry the most impact are something along the lines of marriage, birth of children, loss of parent/family member, divorce, new job, retirement etc... so what is going on re your married life has a great impact on your mental health and a great impact on your ability to heal from major surgery. So I think it would be important to have a statement from this physician as well as others.

Again when you talk the attorney ask him or her about this. I'm sure you'll be advised as to what would be the most beneficial to your case.

Dale is correct in that we both want to see you heal as best you're able and to have as little pain as possible. I also think we both want to see that you aren't taken advantage of in a vunerable state and that actually given the circumstances are able to do the best with it that you can.

Glad to hear that your children will do anything you ask so I do hope you "ask away or rather delegate away to the best of your nuturing ability!

BTW would you like to take care of another dog?? just thought I'd slip that in there to see if you would delegate that responsibility back to the rightful owner!! She's not as *noxious* today as she was yesterday!

Re $5000 on food one month.. WOW! Sounds like there was a party!