View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 10:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to Blairsara
Default pissed off

Hey everyone.. thanks for your comments I appreciate it.
I'm pretty pissed off. I got into a pretty big fight with my brother yesterday and he had the nerve to kick me in the back right where I'm having all of my problems. Thank G-D I had my back brace on. But lets just say things are not good with our relationship as of right now and I'm really pissed off. I need to vent.
Who the hell does something like that? Seriously. And then to top it off after that happened I went to lie down to stop what was going on and then he took a cheap shot at me and hit me in the chest while I was lying down. And this happened right in front of my grandparents, his girlfriend, and my mom. My mom was yelling at him to stop but it didnt do anything. I'm done with him. After all these years and the fact that even though hes not all fu&#$ed up as he was 5 years ago he's the same person and nothing has changed.
So my back hurts a lot, which is normal because I'm always in pain. But it hurts more than usual. Probably because I had a very heavy person kick me and then punch me and I'm only 120 pounds whereas he is 200+. What a prick. ugggggggh.

Sorry.. I needed to vent. And it didnt help that we had to be in the same place tonight because it was passover.

Hope everyones doing well. And again thanks for your comments.

Blair
Spondylolisthesis
1/04 fall in Vegas
1/04-5/04 epiderals
6/24/04 Charite L5/S1
10/04-present new pain from facet joints caused by Charite; 10 facet blocks
12/06 rhizotomy left side
3/07 rhizotomy right side
5/10/2007 Charite removed, anterior IF, posterior instrumentation
180 mg MS-contin; Oxycodone; 16 mg Zanaflex