View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 04:07 PM

Smile

Hi and welcome
Andy
i had to look up the dyneses system as i had never heard of it. I have low bone density issues so i would never have been a candidate for it anyway. As i was looking it up , i saw a lot of unsatisfied customers as yourself
Do you have to get a fusion now? i just added to my long ,long fusion with one of L3 and L4 so now i am fused from C4 thru L4. I've had lots of spinal problems and have had 6 spinal surgeries, but not really any problems with my fusions. I am sorry for all your pain at this time. Is this worse than your original pain that required surgery? just curious.

I saw my wonderful spine surgeon yesterday and did not write down my questions so i did not remember to ask him a thing!!!So mad at myself. He first asked how i was doing as he was the first person i saw after jeff left me 2 weeks ago. He is really concerned and then asked about each of my kids, gave me some advice that i just have to be a rock for the kids. TEll them that i will never leave them, which is what i immediately told them all. I repeated to Becka (16) yesterday as she was having a meltdown. Then we went on to look at some of last visits xrays. He told me that my body will be more inflammed do to my stress and wants to wait a few more weeks before deciding on shots as i did see some improvement in the last 2 weeks. I also saw some backwards movement too. So i will see him again in 3 weeks and then he will decide on more injections. Then he told me he would always be here for me, would never leave me for another women!! WE talked about church and religious beliefs as Jeff had just started going to church this year and did the exact opposite of what any religion would teach.

life goes on one day at a time!!
judy

i'm going to try really hard not to misplace my keys today

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery