View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 08:08 PM

i guess i presented that one not so good. Jamie, my wonderful 22 year starts at UC Irvine next week. She has classes on Wednesday. this is the day that my wonderful surgeon does injections . so it is I that need a ride there and back!

I just had a free consultation with another attorney. I like this guy and I think he will be the one i pick. His retainer is $3500 and he said we would ask for attorneys fees so i most likely will not have to pay these.
He also shed the light on the fact that if i get divorced, medical insurance will cancel me (on jeff's policy) Jeff would have to pay up the wazzoo for me, but i am not insurable. Lets face in 12 surgeries in 4 years. No one will want me.
He suggested legal separation so we will still be married, he will still have to pay spousal support and child support , really the only difference will come if he wants to get married to his girlfriend.
Once Becka's support ends i will no longer be able to stay where i am, i will only get enough for rent and food . Lots of mouths to feed here. That sucks, but i still have just a little under 2 years. How expensive is it in your neck of the woods Dale?
Any other socal people with an idea how much a 3 bedroom house would cost to rent ?
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot