View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 09:47 PM

Default re medical insurance

Judy,
Legal seperation sounds good for you in order to continue the medical benefits. I hope that your husband will agree to this so that you can continue with your health care benefits as well as getting needed financial support.

Nice that your doctor won't leave you. Sounds like a caring soul. Do hope that you won't have trouble getting a ride to the doctor for your injections and that the rest you can catch inbetween things will allow for some decrease in inflammation of "what ails you!"

I think here 3 bedroom houses go for around $2300-$3200 depending on the neighborhood and size/condition of house (and proximity to beach).

Today I picked up my new glasses at CostCo and the guy that helped me too the wrong pair to make the regular glasses with (I had two frames but had decided on one I liked better). So when I saw they were silver frames I knew he had goofed as I remember making the comment that I liked the frame but wasn't going to go with them because they were silver.

The guy that was helping me today at first said I'd have to pay for the lens again even tho he could switch the frames so I said "forget it" and started to walk off and he thought the better of it and called me back over and said "you're the customer so I'll do it at no extra charge" so that was good as I'm sure he knew I was going to say something to people if they asked me with regard to someone screwing up in the CostCo eyewear dept! I had also gotten two pairs of prescription sunglasses so I'm sure that factored into his reconsideration.

As I was passing the reading glasses (3 pairs for $18 non prescription) I thought of you (and me) and almost thought I should buy these too! Never can have enough spare readers! Thankfully tho I have one pair of prescription readers I can get by with non prescription ones as well.

Ok babbling on enough here! Was going to give Lola a bath tho am thinking maybe "later!"