View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 08:01 PM

My response just disappeared for the second time this week. My computer has been playing tricks on me, misspelling words included. How much is it for a pair of glasses at costco. My daughter wants to join, but i am not sure about it. I usually pay around $300 no matter what the discount is.
Lola was a trouble maker last night. It is better than what i have experienced in the past . My son at age 3 decided he was a dog. He woofed at everyone that spoke to him, he drank like a dog and ate like a dog (no hands) I'm not kidding, it lasted for months. Maybe even like 6 months, i remember him woofing at the school Christmas program in the auditorium in the microphone after his class was leaving the stage (he had also woffed the whole song)
less embarrassing when it comes from your dog. sorry you had to leave though.

I don't know about my ability to purchase anything Dale, i haven't had a job in 3 years. I don't know about any type of townhouse accepting 2 dogs and a cat and a snake!! Jeff's credit was too bad when we were looking for houses to apply for any foreclosures. Not sure if i could. I don't think i would do anything immediately, we should be good here until Becka graduates in June if 2013. Between Child and spousal support i should be able to cut back and manage unless i can get more money out of him. I figure the time is now, because he obviously feels guilty about it.

The attorney i spoke to yesterday (finally a free one) told me if i get divorced, i loose the husbands health insurance. If i get a legal separation, the insurance should keep coverage as i will still be married to him. all finances are separate and property too. But i just talked to an insurance agent and he said jeff's boss will be the one who decides. That totally sucks, they are also good friends and who knows he may have met this girl from his group of friends. this is getting more difficult.
So far the insurance said yes , it it was a legal separation they would keep me on. Now for the boss.
I also found out that after Cobra ends you can for 63 days get continueing coverage with no medical info divulged or used on the same plan. I sure wish i had known that when my Cobra ended in July. It is expensive , but a much better plan . So i end up saving in the long run. I added on to Jeff's so i don't qualify. The cost right now is $700 per month. Isn't that crazy. I need a job with good benefits. And a driver to take my daughter to school for an hour on Monday and Wed at 1!!
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot