View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 10:18 PM

Default woof woof

The boy that woofed.. bet that was embarrassing tho when they're children at least one can say "he's a kid!" Now if he bit someone and you'd be liable .. ooppps!

Well re the boss making the decision I don't think he's going to do something that will hurt you just to aid his friend's case as I think when it comes to a legal understanding hopefully people will be thinking of all aspects and how that could impact you leaving you w/o health insurance. As you said now is the time as Jeff feels guilty so whatever you can use as leverage to get at least what you really need is important.

CostCo glasses.. what a deal~ I checked all around and CostCo by far will give the best deal. Single vision glasses depending on the frame are well under $200. I got 2 pairs of glasses each one being progressives (the no line bifocal) for around $300 w/tax. Each one seperately with a frame of $49 (designer frames) was $144 I think.

And then they take off $25 if you do two pairs and more if you do 3 pairs and so forth.

I've been very happy w/my CostCo glasses and frames. The membership is well worth the discounts you can get there on food and various items, plus glasses and such.

Ok Judy I have to take a walk for some exercise here. Went out with Lola earlier for a walk but she's just too slow for me when it comes to walking for exercise now. She piddles around pulling stopping and just being stubborn. So she's getting left here until our evening walk.

I think my friends aren't going to want to see her anytime soon even tho they were saying "It's ok because she's so cute." Cute my rear~ she was a pain!!!!