View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:46 PM

Default other programs

Judy,
There are other programs available as well and perhaps if you have a lump of cash for a down pay and then will have a steady income via Jeff you can get into something.

For animals that stay indoors I don't always quote the exact number (2 cats 1 dog) as most condos only allow one pet under 25 lbs or maybe 2 and some say they will "look the other way" if one has a cat that is an indoor animal besides a small dog.

I had difficulty finding a rental apt. that would take me, my 3 cats and one dog when I was looking a while back. Many places wanted a pet deposit and/or monthly pet rent which would have increased costs altho I did find a place that didn't require either.

Just keep an open mind and think about things as this is your future Judy so you will want to do the best you are able considering where the economy is at right now. 2 years from now might be a bit different situation should the economy improve.

When you do hire your attorney be sure to present ideas as a consideration in terms of what you might need so that you can continue to live in the same manner that you are currently and while you'd like to return to work since it's not a definate and no where on the horizon I'd just go with what the current situation is and make the very best of it (in terms of what you need/want for you and your family tho particularly you/your future as your kids are older).