View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 06:20 PM

Maria and Dale i can't tell you how much i value and enjoy your info and advice and suggestions. It is great.
Right now for a few hours on percocet i feel like i can stand up straight and walk OK. I haven't tried any more than a trip around the block with Buddy. I really need to loose my chubby middle and exercise more. I am getting a little impatient. I know i have to wait and it has only been like a little over a month since my surgery. a long pain free walk would be awesome.

I will definitely keep an open mind about buying a house. although i know what is around here as i just spent 2 months looking. I just know i need to stay in the area for the next 2 years and after that maybe leave the area or leave the state.

On the good news front, i did find out from the HR person at jeffs office that the boss does not have to be involved. the insurance allows me to continue coverage as a legally separated spouse and the boss has nothing to do with it. She told me it happens all the time. Good thing this newest attorney told me this very important info. So that made me calm down a little.

Last night my legs were really hurting in the quad area down to me knees. I don't know what that was all about. I have been bad about taking neurontin 3 times a day, that is the only thing i can think of that would be causing a problem. as far as my hip pain, it is fluctuating between hips. One day the left hurts and the right is OK and the next day it is the opposite.
any ideas on that ?
thanks again for all your replies
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery