View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 04:09 PM

I know i need to get a good number for the required support of us 5 here. Of course Becka was already buying a vehicle with her $2,000 per month. Not happy when i told her it goes towards all of us here! I will have to show her the budget when i complete it. It will be really interesting to see how much less food is without him here. You are so right, i am tending to be a softie, i need to really make sure he is providing for us. unfortunately, his income is part base and commission which he gets from his employer in January , i believe. Also he gets outside commission on some clients that he had before his employment in his current position and those checks really vary. But they add up to about $80,000 per year and i have no way of knowing when they come in. So my income will be varied from him.Another thing the previous attorneys failed to tell me. It makes perfect sense, but i am not thinking perfectly!!!

My newest attorney , the one i am sure i will hire, said once jeff sees how much he has to give me, he will be sorry he did this . probably so will his current girl when he has no money to spend on her. He thinks he will try to come home. I can tell you with knowledge of even one affair, i would not let him back, but with his history that just makes it even worse for him. There is no way even though my youngest daughter wishes it could all go back to normal. poor kid.

Maria, i think you are correct about the injections wearing off.
that is a bummer for me. But my right leg was perfectly normal and great after the injections. Now my hip really gets to hurting.
Also i bet you are right about me favoring one side. It happened big time after my hip replacement. I really thought the other hip had gone bad too. But it was fine. I really do need to get them both checked out for my 3 year check up, I am overdo by a few months now. i will make that appointment today. Also i need to get all the mail off the kitchen table!!

I have 3 kids birthdays coming up Tim;s is Tuesday (19), Randy's is the following Sunday(26), Jamie's is the following Sunday (23) I am wondering if their dad will remember and if he even knows what the dates are. I need to go shopping when they finally tell me what they would like. They are all worried about money, but i will get them a gift or two. Shopping time. i was hoping to order on line, but they are taking their sweet time telling me what they would like.
Time to get in the shower , i am getting my hair cut today. it really needs it, i always wait until I really can't stand it anymore.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot