View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 05:00 PM

Default Yep me too

Judy,
Yes I've been pretty verbal here in the written word with regard to what I'd do then again as I said I'm not walking in your shoes or living your life so I think you understand what I state is really what "I'd do" though any which way you go with regard to how you handle your own stuff is just that ~how you handle your own stuff.

I often hear from others what they think I should do and maybe in the beginning of turmoil I've listened tho along the way I figure out what works for me and that's the path I follow.

So I'd like to say I'm supportive of you no matter your decision as I realize our circumstances are entirely different.

I do think it's good you found out sooner than later about what was/is going on as at least it gives you the knowledge to make a choice about what to do and you also got Jeff to admit it which I'm sure while he probably had avoided for as long as he could is also a big release of stress on him just to be done with the lying/sneaking around.

Not that you really want to make his life less stress free oops being mean there!

Dale you surely didn't offend me tho perhaps you meant the guys with your very last statement... no we are NOT going Lorretta Bobbitt on anybody!