View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 06:39 PM

You two are funny. I am through with him for sure. He has talked so bad about my kids this year also which made me not like him very much. He should have known by now not to talk bad to a momma about her cubs. All but Jamie, the one he asked in their 4 minute meeting to go and live with him. Now to think he is living with his girlfriend too. Jamie did not know that at the time, but does now and would have been horrified if she had known when he asked her. He was saying it was closer to school for her commute . the commute she wouldn't have if he would give her a few hundred for support so she could live near campus. He has refused the request for money over the last year whenever she has asked.

Aside from the fact he was taking away someone who really helps me the most. I have assured her when the January quarter starts, i will give her money from my savings so she can live near campus. I will miss her dearly , but her commute would be hell and i love her too much to put her through that. Probably 2 hours each way. With school starting at 8am and ending at 10pm some days at least this semester it would have, but she canceled her morning class.

He has not admitted he is living with his girlfriend. But he did tell me he was living in his hometown of Monterey Park and his girlfriend is someone he went to school with so it is easy to put 2 and 2 together.

Let me assure you two that nothing you say has offended me in any way. Some times it makes me laugh which i really appreciate. Never offended. I am a pretty easy going person too. I love reading it all.

Dale, my computer has done the disappearing long post as well. Only on long posts though. It is very frustrating. It also jumps around some times when i am typing, all of a sudden my whole word appears randomly somewhere else in the post. I asked my computer guy about this and he said he never heard of it. Only for me , unless you tell me it has happened to you as well.

I never made it anywhere else yesterday. At 5pm, i got so tired, i could not keep my eyes open the rest of the night. Accomplished nothing., Just sat in my recliner nodding off. How's that for resting. I take 10 mg of hydrocortisone in the morning and some days i think i need to go back to 5 mg in the afternoon. I just hate the weight gain and not being able to exercise any of it off. I will ask my endo , i should go back to his office to volunteer in 2 or 3 weeks i told them., It is only one night per week. I will email him if it seems to happen a lot.

My whole back was hurting me this morning when i woke up the first time. Of course pain meds helped , but now they are wearing off. I hate to start taking them so early, I got up at 6ish and fell back asleep around 7 until 11am. I think i just got up do to being very uncomfortable no matter what position., some times i think i will be on pain medication for the rest of my life. Not a pleasant thought.

judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot