View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 08:05 PM

Default oh good

Judy,
So glad to hear you realize your husband is a poopyhead re his behavior and know your course of action w/him at least until you guys really start working on ths legal seperation divorce thing. Wait a minute.. I call one of my cats Poopyhead (affectionately).. sorry Winston. Well you know what I mean. Sometimes what we'd like to do and what we will do can change just because of practicality. So that's more what I was talking about. You want what will work best for you and your kids so it's easy for me to say whatever I feel like but then again you actually have to live with how it impacts your financial picture and your family.

You mentioned the pain meds for rest of your life thing. You know sometimes I feel that way too but I really don't mind the pain med but the constipation and working w/that aspect of the pain med as the stupid laxatives are actually more expensive than the pain med.

Every once in a while I get that "oh man I really don't want to be taking this stuff the rest of my life" and then again I think "oh wow I like that I only take this dose once/day and get good relief and am functional so think I'll shut up and be happy" realization.

I'd probably want to do the same thing as you re your daughter commuting that distance esp. at night. That's a pretty long drive. If possible just try to figure that into what Jeff is going to pay out (it's his daughter too). I wouldn't blame her for not wanting to live Dad and his girlfriend.. duhhhhhh!

Ok I've said enough as usual and probably way too much. You don't see any guys saying anything here just me and Dale!

Glad you got some good rest in there Judy and keep it up!

Last edited by Maria; 09-17-2011 at 08:10 PM.