Thread: Celebrex
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 03:25 PM

Default Gerd

I've been on something for my GI system for about 20 plus years. I also was taking Nsaids back when had first knee surgery, first injured my spine and so forth on regular basis. Back then there wasn't the emphasis on taking it with food so didn't bother. Yes that caught up w/my stomach so Nsaids were discontinued and attempts to renew intake has usually created problems quickly.

I go off and on my GI med. Mostly on I must admit. I think it may be one of those "lifetime drugs." I do experiment w/healthier diet in terms of foods that won't create problems although some things work better to help with certain bodily functions like elimination so I eat according to that and then I find that my urinary system is affected as well by the foods that I eat (interstitial cystitis) so I'm supposed to eat only certain foods w/this condition and I find I cannot fully comply there either.

Arrghhhh.. aging sucks as mentioned before... then again as I said my dog thinks I'm pretty (?) and my cats love me just the way I am(?)?? and they don't give a $%&^@ about my aging aches and pains or at least they don't complain about my wrinkles, the number of times I have stop and pee while out, weight gain on hips, tum, or butt.. etc!