View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 11:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to Blairsara

Hi guys,
Thanks for all your responses. I really appreciate them. I'm still really upset, and probably will be for a very long time. I'm not going to do anything legal about it, but I am not going to talk to him for a very long time. I've forgiven him once when something like this happened a long time ago and I will not forgive again. In my book, when you do something like this more than once you deserve not to be forgiven.
Mark I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your friend. That's absolutely terrible. I'm glad to hear that she's ok. That's pretty scary!!

Dale - you are hysterical!! I was actually thinking about doing that today. But if I do who knows, he might take a bat across my back and that would be bad.

Anyways, Ive decided that I'm going to remove myself from a relationship with him. He has yet to call and apologize or even say anything. Whatever, he's always been a selfish person. It actually bewilders me that he is the older one by 4 years. Who wouldve known the way that he acts huh?

Again thanks for all your replies. It's a crappy situation to add on to a crappy situation. But as I always say - never give up.. maybe for this situation never give up that hell realize hes a complete child that needs help.

Talk to you all soon.

Blair
Spondylolisthesis
1/04 fall in Vegas
1/04-5/04 epiderals
6/24/04 Charite L5/S1
10/04-present new pain from facet joints caused by Charite; 10 facet blocks
12/06 rhizotomy left side
3/07 rhizotomy right side
5/10/2007 Charite removed, anterior IF, posterior instrumentation
180 mg MS-contin; Oxycodone; 16 mg Zanaflex