View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 06:27 PM

Hi
I just have this overwhelming feeling of sadness and one of stupidness when i tell people he has been cheating on me for at least 12 years. I have been treated for depression since i was in Georgia. I am basically an optimistic person but back then, i had all those undiagnosed endocrine problems going on causing depression. so i am still treated for it. I would not want to add anything else to the mix, but i do see my psychiatrist next week anyway. I do have a good therapist here in the area, i haven't seen him in few years either. The one i had in Georgia at Kaiser was awesome. He actually gave me assignments each time i saw him. My local one kind of just listens and does not really give any suggestions. I don't really have any good close friends here in california,some acquaintances only. So no one really to cry on!! that is my problem now, i think. I do have a friend that is going to try to come over sometime in the next 3 days. I will definitely be able to cry with him.It was funny how we met at the beginning of the hiking trail in town . I was in my full body and neck brace, my first walk after the surgery in 2009 that damaged my lungs., He asked me why i was in such a brace and listened to my whole story.,
Ends up he is a respiratory therapist, which was the perfect person to meet at the beginning of my lung issues.

I'm not going to the beach today. i was talking on the phone to this friend for a few hours and got way behind.

Maria, i hope you are feeling better . I was feeling nauseaus last week at different points in the day, but it is a symptom of adrenal insufficiency so i always just dismiss it
Yesterday and today i woke up and did not run for the pain medication. Just a comment, not assumin ing anything.

Maria, sure you are not pregnant, sorry i just had to say that.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot