View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 12:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsewell View Post
ADR seeker where or how did you learn to interpret xrays so well?. I really want to learn. I do love to learn and am especially interested in medicine.
judy
A chiropractor explained things to me. An atlas chiropractor uses very precise measurements when determining vectors for adjustments. They actually use a grease pencil on the X rays.

The films here show a very subluxated C-spine above the 5-6 level and IMO the cause is a poorly implanted Frankenstien disk.

Ball and socket ADRs probably are not as good as a fusion. A real disk is motion limiting but the old style ADRs over rotate and move to far in flexion and extension. The neck moves at that level because there is no resistance.

If the curve gets flattened like in the Xray images there will be all sorts of pain and the surgeon will not connect the dots and when you ask you will get pain meds, vague answers dumb looks and 6 weeks of PT which will me a waste of time in most cases.

I am not a doctor but it dosen't take a doctor to see that this was a butcher job. If you have an honest and competent primary care doctor he will look at your films as a courtesy and if he does he will send you to a good doctor, chiropractor and a good medical malpractice lawyer.

In a nutshell here's the problem as I see it. The Pro Disc is junk and the surgery looks like it was done by a drunk paraplegic.