View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 03:09 AM

Maria I'm glad Lola looks beautiful and clean. I would love to get Buddy a hair cut by a groomer, but he would probably be petrified. Then shaking and hyperventilating.

My finger nails are long right now, (no biting or tearing them off) but it makes typing too difficult. I may need to trim them.

I am over it a bit, but I was very anxious for them to be home. I was out at a park up the street until 9:45. I was with my respiratory therapist friend. then we went up to a local mountain road and just looked around as i can't hike yet. I didn't get home until 9:45 and Becka had gone out and Tim and RAndy were still home.
They got home just before midnight. So did Becka. Tim went straight to the bathroom after saying hi to me and that was it. so I called him in and he said it was OK once he was drunk. so apparently Their dad had a ton of liquor in that house and they both drank a ton of it.
I hear she has a nice 4 bedroom home , works for some non profit organization. She earns as she told the kids a lot less than their dad makes. She drives some class of BMW that starts at $70,000. They met 2 months ago so it was only after one month that he decided to move in with her. Randy said he better not blow this so he has a place to live. Tim said he didn't think it would last. She earns
They were all over each other in front of the kids too. $100,000/year. And she just left her boyfriend of 28 years for jeff.

Ok enough of that. How are you feeling now, Maria.? I bet your primary will send you out to a gi doc. I see mine every 3 or 4 months.

No baby shower , come on i love buying baby clothes.,
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy