View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 12:10 AM

I can't stand the curiosity and now that the boys are not drunk, they keep telling me little things they remember. Like they are going to trade in jeffs audi and give him her expensive BMW, then buy her a new one. I imagine she is doing all this, because he does not have the means to. He may think he does, but he really doesn't .
Today i've been dealing with my daughter's 2 older cars (she worked all summer for one and the other my parents were getting rid of ) Well today was her first day of school at UC Irvine and between last night and this morning they both broke down. One the battery keeps dying even though she gets it jumped and drives a long way. The other the brakes went funny on her last night and she had to put her foot all the way to the floor to get any grab. so we are going to first try a battery on one . Her dad learned of this from Randy , who he was trying to get to go to Las Vegas with he and his girlfriend. Randy told him he had to stay and help with the car situation, ,just got an ok from his dad. NOt i'll come and help Jamie.
That made the little one upset as he would not drive her to Vegas for a cheer leading competition this past winter and made me drive her. After neck surgery, i used Becka and her friend for help with changing lanes and backing up. Then we just walked when there. Then she told me today that he told her when she turned 18 he was going to give her his car. I hate when he continues to hurt the kids.

For my back, it still hurts to try to stand up totally straight. Hurts all around at my surgery area. NOt in front just across my back. Is this normal for a L3-L4 fusion?at 6 weeks out? I guess we have turned away any spine people when i turned this into a divorce forum. Maria has decided and i agree that we keep this in a private message for the divorce comments and stories. let me know your thoughts on this one Dale. Isn''t there a place for other stuff on this site? Should i start this divorce, separation stuff there?

Judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot