View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 04:32 AM

Dale,
I don;t mind discussing things here,if you are OK with it. Of course i will be happy to do anything else anyone wants to do.
The last 2 days have been bad for Jamie and me. first her oldest car's brakes kind of got really difficult for her to use when she was going out to get sandwiches for her brother's birthday . So the next day her battery is dead on her other car. She has 2 old cars that she worked for years ago. So Randy jump starts her battery and when she makes it to UCIrvine it is dead again. so in between classes she calls security and they finally come and jump it for her and she drives home with the intention of driving back for her last class, but decides she does not have enough time. Randy and Jamie do a few tests they have read about it to decide if it is an alternator or battery. Battery is the most likely so they go out and get one. All is good again. Then Jamie calls me on her way home from work , she is on the freeway and has just gotten in her first accident,she is OK , her newer car with the brand new battery is totaled.
So trying to juggle two of us with one car and get one car out of here to the junkyard i guess and the other to someplace that is good and cheap with the brakes fixed, i decided to just make my life a little easier and just rent a car for a week.
i keep doing my famous act of late, falling asleep any time i am sitting. So it is 9:30 and i am just calling it quits and getting to bed for now.
good nite
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy