View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 06:02 PM

Default re nausea

Dale,
I guess I didn't think I was overdoing since I have been walking everyday for exercise and then several plus times/day w/Lola. Then again I do bend straight from the waist more than I should for someone that has had disc probs. It just doesn't bother me as much as it used to. I will say that evening that I was really hurting on the left side I used a cane in the apt. to get around esp. at night getting up to go to the BR.

Nausea is gone. Has been for several days now. I had taken to eating some sweet potatoe fries prior to onset of nausea which when having eaten them out I felt sick but I think it's because I have some difficulty with fried foods so thought if I bought frozen ones and cooked them in the oven that should be OK. Might have been the fruit juices or V8 too at nighttime w/laxatives. I do like to see if elimination or change in diet can be helpful re GI "stuff."

Have switched to GingerAle at night followed by cup of Chamomile tea and have done fine. Eating a smaller dinner as well.

So not sure if it was something transient or ? but I haven't had any nausea the last few days and am feeling good.

I'll make a doctors appt. if it happens again. Thanks for asking! Maria