View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 02:51 PM

Default re your back

Hi Judy,
I do hope your back has shown some improvement in the 6 plus weeks post op. You've really never had a real recovery period so the fact that you do as much as you do is pretty amazing to me. I know post my 2nd spine surgery the pain was just so bad there was no way I could do anything much for quite a while altho I did have to return to work which almost killed me or so it felt.

If only someone had given me an ESI back then ...or given me one appropriately as I had it in the office not under fluoroscopy and it was brutal and didn't help at all. I remember not wanting to have them again as they didn't work that way but then finally about 9 years later I had them given properly and it was a WORLD of difference. Probably my spine was a world of diff to given it wasn't so fresh post op.

Oh well.. glad to hear you are seeing your doctor soon. By more physical stress what I meant was emotional stress creates more tension and could capitulate you into more spasms as well as actually maybe having to drive more given your daughter's vehicle circumstances. I won't even say what I think of J here re his response or lack thereof.

take care Judy.. I did pm re addressing other "stuff"