View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 03:54 PM

Default oh fiddle faddle

Judy,
Courtship is courtship and always the most demonstrative part of the relationship in some ways so the GF is getting the best right now most likely. She cannot be so naive as to think that your husband isn't going to have to pay to keep you in a certain lifestyle considering you're not employed and he is unless she is really stupid.

Ok I'm saying way more than I want to on this topic and I know you're still hurting I think you are far better off w/o him than w/a cheating or wanna be cheating husband that sounds like put most of the family work on your back (literally/figuratively).

The attorney sounds good. The street people sound smarter than Jeff and his GF.

Glad to hear you're doing a bit of walking. Hopefully that's helping w/the fusion. I am on flat terrain here which isn't as good of a workout as the hills where my dh lives tho better for my feet it seems. They were bothering me big time there and less so here. Either way I need to walk and be active as my left hip is hurting again.

Yesterday was very stressful for me and I thought it was going to be an errand free day but Lola started vomiting and couldn't eat, couldn't drink water w/o vomiting so I ran her to the Vet in the a.m. and he gave her a shot for vomiting but that didn't last but 3 hours and she started vomiting again so had to take her back to the Vet and leave her there. She's getting an abdominal xray, barium studies, full labwork, and hope to know the findings this morning and what's going on. Her personality was terribly subdued yesterday and at one point she looked like she was dying.

I had to carry her to the car and carry her into the Vet's office and she didn't even protest when taken from me so she was very very subdued and most likely in pain.

My back is hurting this morning and I think it had to do with having to carry her yesterday as she's a good near 20lbs but she was too sick to walk to the car/jump in and get out etc. Good thing she's not any bigger than that!

Wish us luck!