View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 03:20 PM
Administrator

Michelle,

Did you let your doc know about your symptoms. He may consider that changing legs are new symptoms. Even though the pattern is similar to your familiar pain in your other leg, that may still be cause to take a look. I agree that there is no reason to be worried, but you should still take the onset of new symptoms seriously... tell your doc and let him decide.

Are you scheduled for control / follow-up xrays? 6 wks? 3 months?

As far as whether or not the pain that appears is bilateral, it will simply depend on where the inflammation may be, why, etc. The tolerances are quite thin... for many of us, it doesn't take much to flare up symptoms.

Remember... I'm not a doc, so my opinion is of little value... check with your doc.

Mark

PS... many times during my recovery, I became frightened about symptoms and found myself Monday 8am waiting for the doc's office to open, saying, "fit me in today... I want xrays." In all cases there was nothing to worry about. That happend as far out as 2 years. I always looked back a couple of days later and laughed at myself for panicing, but I'll do the same thing again if I experience the onset of symptoms that seem to be from my ADR levels and I can't explain them.