View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 07:20 PM

Default re our backs

Dale,
Well I am sorry to hear that your L2/3 is giving you that much trouble. I do hope as well that w/therapy and conservative treatment it will be tolerable and even better.

I actually made an appt. w/my OSS today re my low back. Not so much because I'm worried rather I haven't seen him in a year and a half and I am symptomatic longer than I care to be so will ask for an injection of Toradol should I still have this pain next week over left hip area. It's tolerable but my experience has been an injection of Toradol breaks up the cyclic nature of spasms for a good long period (for me) so I'd like to ask for that.

Re your writing ~ that's wonderful with regard to finishing your 2nd book! Exciting! May I ask what it's about or what kind of writer are you? Reading is probably my very favorite hobby and if I could sit long periods still I'd spend hours in libraries~ even though we don't need to anymore. I still prefer a good book (of all kinds~ sewing, cooking, traveling, literature, science, history.. the list is endless).

That was one thing about Neurontin I truly disliked in terms of brain fog that limited my ability to focus long enough to read. In fact the pain that I have now might be helped by Neurontin but I do not want to restart it as my mind feels so much more alert/alive!

Back to our backs.. hope our pains leave us~ sooner than later tho even later is acceptable to me.