View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 02:44 PM

Default re my back

Judy,
It's ok don't feel too bad for me.. I just got back from an hour long walk down by the beach this morning! My back did hurt yesterday w/the cooler/damper/wetter weather but when I took a walk yesterday.. the pain went away! It came back at night when I was lying on that left side.

I think it will bare minimum warrent an xray of the hip. I am seeing my OSS next week on Thursday as I've not seen him in a year and a half.

Dale would love to read your romance books as well! Have you considered online publishing? I don't know anything about it just thought I'd ask.

Judy, you may not qualify for Social Security tho don't teachers pay into some system as well? And even if not qualifying for SSD you probably do qualify for Social Security Income as I think just having a social security number you can get this. Check with the SS dept. It's something like $400-$600/mo and while it's not much it would help you with groceries, gas or maybe a bill or two.

I hope both of you will have a good day w/little pain. I can tell today is going to be good re my hip as it's not hurting at all and I didn't even sleep last night hardly (3 hours). Boy that walk this morning was GREAT! Need to do an early a.m. walk more often as I usually save it for later in the day after getting my Lola walks out of the way.

bye for now!