View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 07:52 PM

I thought i could post a reply to each of your posts, but it doesn't let me. so i will forget most of what i want to comment on. Really bad memory, I can blame it being worse on hypopituitarism and it's secondary problems like hypothyroidism.
But i do remember Dale i would love to read your book. Everyone always tells me i should make notes on my medical conditions and the mishaps and write a book, maybe someday , you could write my book for me.
My doc was aware some how of the metal particles being bad when he replaced my hip in 2008, he used a metal ball and a highly crosslinked poly for the cup/liner. so i am good there. I did go to see him last year when the pain was excrutiating and all the lawyers were out for the recalls on hip replacements. He assured me my new hip was fine. Now next week, he can assure me the non replaced one is fine too, i'll be ok.,

Maria i feel less bad for you because you are by the beach, growing up in Rhode Island, i miss the beach so much . i would love to live at the beach.

I did call my spine surgeon's office and did recieve a call back already on my questions., No pt yet, no going to the gym., I guess i am ready to get into high exercise mode and it is not time. I will continue walking, It is not too bad if the pain meds are timed just right, i can go further.

I forgot everything else. I just hope everyone feels pretty good today.
judy

Maria i am still ready to meet, my Steffi goes home next Thursday then i will be free. I know we will be at the beach before she leaves though , i'll let you know when, just in case.

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot
2012 Revision fusion T-12 thru L5